Job Offer (CESR, Tours): Research Assistant in Data Analysis and Structure
The "Bibliothèques Virtuelles Humanistes" (BVH) research programme at the Centre d’études supérieures de la Renaissance (UMR 7323, CNRS – Université François-Rabelais, Tours) is looking to recruit a Research Assistant in Data Analysis and Structure on a fixed-term contract (6 months, full time), within the scope of the Biblissima project, to work on the project Les « Bibliothèques françoises » de La Croix du Maine et Antoine du Verdier (resp. Marie-Luce Demonet).
Application Deadline: 24th September 2014 (please send CV and letter of motivation by email only bvh@univ‐tours.fr)
- Type of contract: fixed-term, full time
- Duration: 6 months
- Rank: IE2 (salary calculated based on the University's BIATSS personnel scale)
- Location: BVH office, CESR, 59 rue Néricault-Destouches, Tours
- Position on a team of 7 people
- Start Date: beginning 1st November
For full details and job description (in French), please see attached file below.
- Application Deadline: 24th September 2015
- Interviews: from 20th September to 10th October 2015
Please send CV and letter of motivation by email only to bvh [at] univ-tours.fr
For further information, please contact: bvh [at] univ-tours.fr / tel. 02 47 36 77 80