Job Offer (CJM-ENC, Paris): Research Assistant, "Miroir des classiques" Project
The Centre Jean Mabillon (Ecole nationale des Chartes) is looking to recruit a research assistant to encode a catalogue of medieval manuscripts, the "Miroir des classiques", and ensure its publication on the École des chartes website.
For full details and job description (in French), please see: https://projet.biblissima.fr/fr/actualites/offre-emploi-cjm-enc-paris-ingenieur-etudes-projet-miroir-classiques
Start Date: 4th January 2016
Duration: 6 months
Salary: IGE level, €1420 net / month
Location : Ecole nationale des chartes, 65, rue de Richelieu, 75002 Paris
- required diploma: Master (minimum)
- skills in XML-TEI, XSLT, CSS
- knowledge of Latin and/or Old and Middle French
- experience in working with medieval manuscripts
Applications must be sent by email to Frédéric Duval (frederic.duval [at] enc.sorbonne.fr), by 4th December 2015.
Applications must include the following:
- letter of motivation
- CV listing acquired skills qnd experience in the fields of medieval French philology, codicology and information technology
- list of previous contracts